We are pleased to present this our first annual conference, which currently consists of:
The CIArb Resolution Centre International Conference 2019
TRC Family Business Conference
The theme for all sessions is promoting harmony in society through game-changing conversations.
The Resolution Centre for ADR (“TRC”) is the leading offshore resolution centre in the Channel Islands, and is the gateway for the CIArb in the Channel Islands. The Resolution Centre focuses on helping society learn, lead and resolve difficulties and challenges to create opportunity through resolution processes for a better future together. The Resolution Centre owns the conference, and www.theresolutioncentre.com/events to host this website, and their contact information is here.
The Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (CIArb) is the world’s leading qualifications and professional body for dispute avoidance and dispute management. CIArb is passionate about promoting a harmonious society and helping people and organisations avoid, manage and resolve conflict through our global network of 16,000 members.
3D Events have been appointed by The Resolution Centre tas event managers.
Terms & Conditions for Delegates and Speakers at Conferences
All bookings made prior to the conference must be paid in full to guarantee registration. Once payment has been received, an email confirmation and a receipted invoice will be sent. If payment is not made at the time of booking, registration will be provisional. Bookings can only be paid by credit card or PayPal.
- Early Bird Rate
In order to qualify for any ‘early bird’ rates, booking and payment must be received before the deadline date listed in the conference marketing material.
- Substitutions & Cancellations Delegates may nominate an alternative person from their organisation to attend . There is no refund to delegates or speakers for cancellations unless otherwise publicised.
- Access Requirements
Delegates should advise of any special access requirements at the time of registration
- Registration Information
Registration information will be sent to registered delegates by email at least seven days prior to the event. Any delegate not receiving the registration information should contact us by email to
- Alterations to Programme – Cancellation/Postponement of Event
- TRC reserves the right to make alterations to the conference programme, venue and timings.
- In the unlikely event of the programme being cancelled by TRC, a full refund will be made. Liability will be limited to the amount of the fee paid by the delegate.
- In the event of it being found necessary, for whatever reason, that the conference is being postponed or the dates being changed, the organisers shall not be liable for any expenditure, damage or loss incurred by the delegate or speaker.
- If by re-arrangement or postponement the event can take place, the booking between the delegate and the organisers shall remain in force and will be subject to the cancellation schedule in paragraph 3.
Views expressed by speakers are their own. TRC cannot accept liability for advice given, or views expressed, by any speaker at the conference or in any material provided to delegates.
- Photography & Filming
For promotional purposes, there may be a professional photographer and video production taking place during the conference. Delegates who do not wish to be filmed or recorded should advise the organisers by email to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the event.
- Data Protection
By submitting registration details, delegates agree to allow TRC and companies associated with the conference to contact them regarding their services. Delegates who do not wish to receive such communications please email email@example.com. The contact details of registered delegates will be placed on the attendee list which will be passed to sponsoring companies and to all attendees for them to see who is at the conference for the purpose of networking and meetings. Delegates who do not wish to be included on this list should advise at the time of booking.
- Websites & Links
The conference and associated TRC websites may link to other websites and networking tools provided for the convenience of the users. The contents of these websites are maintained by their owners, for which TRC takes no responsibility. Neither can responsibility be taken for contents of any website linking to this website
It is the responsibility of the delegate to arrange appropriate insurance cover in connection with their attendance at the conference. TRC cannot be held liable for any loss, liability or damage to personal property.
- Speakers Terms & Conditions
- TRC may use the speaker’s name and presentation materials for promoting delegate attendance at the conference.
- Presentations and papers including all associated artwork and illustrations will not be returned unless specifically requested by the author. The papers must be objective and completely free of advertising and commercialism.
- TRC may audio and/or video tape the speaker’s session and the recording may be reproduced and sold as part of the overall conference materials. This allows delegates to purchase audio/video copies of presentations that they may have been unable to attend.
- TRC may reproduce copies of the speaker’s presentation (eg. PowerPoint slides or supporting handouts) on paper and/or electronically and these may be sold as part of the overall hand-out materials during the conference and after the event. Any acknowledgement regarding Copyright or support should be included at the end of the abstract/presentation, as these will be distributed to the conference delegates.
- Speakers who do not wish to give permission for the above terms and conditions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org before the commencement of the conference.
If you have any questions about these Terms & Conditions, please contact –
The Resolution Centre